South Florida Attractions
Discover Hollywood Beach and the local area with our list of top attractions and activities. Nestled between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, we’re ideally positioned for exploring the whole of South Florida.
Gulfstream Park Racing & Casino
A world-class entertainment venue featuring a race track, casino, shopping and dining.
- Less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- Thrilling race track with a full calendar of race events
- Daily casino tournaments, live action poker and slot machines
- Over 20 restaurants and bars
- 20 shops and boutiques
Hard Rock Stadium
Home to NFL’s Miami Dolphins, Orange Bowl, the Miami Open tennis tournament and the Miami Hurricanes.
- Less than 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- A multi-purpose football stadium and events venue
- Luxury experiences and premium seating packages
- Live music venue for world-famous performers
Las Olas Boulevard
A popular thoroughfare in Fort Lauderdale, interlaced with canals and waterfront homes, featuring a variety of bars, nightclubs, entertainment and shopping.
- Less than 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- One of South Florida’s premier shopping destinations
- Over 50 restaurants and bars
- A full calendar of events, fairs and celebrations
Explore the many sidewalk cafés, boutiques, shops, art galleries and restaurants in Downtown Hollywood.
- Minutes from the beach and 15 minutes from the hotel
- A pedestrianized, friendly vibe
- Festivals, street markets, and entertainment
- Over 100 restaurants and bars
One of South Florida’s trendiest destinations, with a glamorous beach scene, fashionable nightclubs and top restaurants.
- Around 40 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- Celebrity-chef restaurants
- Art deco historic district
- High-end boutiques
- Vibrant bar and clubbing scene
- A wealth of culture and museums