Yes! For your convenience, the resort offers valet parking with unlimited in/out privileges. The fee for valet parking is $30 per night; self-parking at the hotel is not available.
Sorry, pets are not allowed at the resort. Service and support animals are welcome at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach; if you are planning on bringing one, please notify the hotel ahead of your arrival.
The hotel charges a daily resort fee of $25 plus tax which includes:
- Free unlimited basic internet in the room and public areas
- One hour free bike rental (adult size only)
- 2 Beach Chairs and towels on Hollywood South Central Beach
- 2 complimentary individual bottles of water in the room upon request
- Access to the resort infinity pool and deck featuring a whirlpool hot tub, amazing views of the intracoastal waterway and our famous poolside Lava Tiki Bar
- 24 hour access to our fitness room
Unfortunately, the resort does not offer a dedicated airport shuttle, but our concierge desk is able to recommend alternate options for arriving at the hotel. A cab or on-demand ride share from FLL Airport to our resort in Hollywood Beach typically runs between $25-50, depending on arrival date and time.